Human Resources Management
M-star Innovations Limited offer a recruitment service also known as staffing or employment service to schools, institutions and organization. This is due to the rapid global unemployment rate in order to fill the gap between the employers and employees or genuinely connecting job seekers with companies that have job openings.
We conduct the screening exercise, interview and the entire job recruitment process on behalf of corporate organizations.
Another good reason to consult M-STAR Innovations limited is a good move is that companies are looking for ways to re4duce their operating cost and one of such ways they consider is cutting down on HR expenditure rather than handle human resources need in- house; companies are now outsourcing such tasks to recruitment agencies; for efficiency and cost-saving purposes .
In order to produce quality result in line with our client contract agreement these following guideline need to be considered because the quality of the “product” that they ;provide is more directly linked to the quality of the people that they hired.
- Recruitment and selection (i.e. job descriptions, selection tools, background checks, offers)
- Compensation (i.e. methods, consistency, market)
- Employee relations (i.e labour agreements, performance management, disciplinary
- Procedure, employee recognition)
- Mandated benefits (i.e. social security, worker’s compensation,)
- Optional group benefits (i.e. insurance, time off benefits, flexible benefits,
- Retirement plans, employee assistance programs, perks)
- Payroll (i.e HRIS, personnel files, confidential records other forms)
- Training and development (i.e. new employee orientation, staff development),
- Technical and safety, leadership, tuition reimbursement, career planning)
- Employee communications (i.e. handbook, newsletter, recognition programs,
- Announcements, electronic communication)
- Internal communications (i.e. policies and procedures, management development management reporting )